Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NOTE TO SELF: INSPIRING WORDS


I made this compilation of inspiring words, thoughts, and quotes to help
me gain perspective on my life while teaching me to not take things too
seriously.  It will also help me change my focus from the problems
to the solutions, and most of all these inspirational quotes may
give or bring answers to the question that I have been searching
the answers for about how to live my life.


Note To Self
~

If you aren't being treated with love and respect,
check your price tag.  Maybe you're marked yourself
down.  It's you who tells people what you're worth.
Get off the 
CLEARANCE RACK
and get behind the glass where they keep
the 
VALUABLES.



~
The most fabulous people don't have the
best of everything.  The most fabulous
people make the best of everything
they have!

~
Do not take over much thought for
tomorrow.  GOD, who has led you
safely on so far, will lead you on the end.
Be altogether at rest in the loving
holy confidence which you ought
to have in HIS heavenly PROVIDENCE


~
No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
Despite our failings, we still deserve
respect.  Don't let anyone put your down!


Nothing in this world can take the place
of persistence.  Talent will not, nothing
is more common than unsuccessful 
people with talent.  Genius will not;
unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full
of educated derelicts.  Persistence
and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and
always will solve the problems of
the human race.


~
No matter how badly people treat you,
never drop down to their level,
just know you are better and 
walk away.


~
You'll never change your life until
you change something you do daily.
The secret of your success is found
in your daily routine.


~
I put zero weight into anyone's opinion about me 
because I know exactly who I am.
Can you say the same?


~
I am built to get punched in the mouth.
I'll spit my front tooth out, look right
back at you and be like,
"Now what Bitch?"


~
Do all the good you can
by all means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can'
In all the times you can,
To all the people as long as
you ever can.


~
Everything is energy and that's all
there is to it.  Match the frequency 
of the reality you want and you 
cannot help but get the reality.
It can be no other way.  This is
not philosophy.  This is physics.


~
Namaste
My soul honors your soul.
I honor the place in you
where the entire universe resides.
I honor the light, love, truth,
beauty and peace within you,
because it is also within me.
In sharing these things
we are united, we are the same,
we are one.


~
Infuse your life with action.
Don't wait for it to happen.
Make it happen.
Make your own future.
Make your own hope.
Make your own love.
And whatever your beliefs,
honor your Creator,
not by passively waiting
for grace to come down
from upon high, but by doing
what you can to make grace happen...
yourself, right now, right down
here on earth.



~
Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits,
the rebels, the troublemakers,
the roundpegs in the squareholes,
the one who see things differently.
They're not fond of rules.
You can quote them, disagree with them,
glorify or vilify them, but the only thing
you can't do is ignore them, because
they change things and while some see
them as crazy ones, we see genius, because
the one's who are crazy enough to think
that they can change the world are
the one's who do.
















No comments:

Post a Comment